Monday, June 02, 2008

Cool Workout Playlist


Now that Tina bought me a new iPod Touch for my birthday (Thank You Tina!), I came up with a 30-minute playlist for running. Songs are designed for a 5-minute warm-up, about 6:30 in fast jog / slow run, about 10-minutes of faster running (about 6 on my treadmill), followed by 9-minutes of warm down.

Playlist is:

Hells Bells - AC/DC (warm up)


Crawling In The Dark - Hoobastank (fast jog)


Paralyzer - Finger Eleven (faster jog / slow run)


Inside The Fire - Disturbed (run)


Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold (run faster - sprint the solos if you can)


Children of the Sea - Black Sabbath (catch your breath with some Dio)


Over You - Daughtry (relax, walk it out)


The whole thing is like 30.4 minutes, which is the minimum cardio you're supposed to get each day (not that I do). The nice thing about keeping a fixed playlist for running, rather than mixing it up each time, is you soon get to know exactly where you are the run and how much longer you have to go. And at least for me, it's all about the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: